So I was feeling a little bit uninspired last week, perhaps it was the fact I’ve not had any big trips over the past month, but decided to take a little break from everything and what do I come back to? A lovely nomination for the Sunshine Blogger Award from Ellie’s London! Thanks so much for the nomination Ellie!
What Is The Sunshine Blogger Award?
The Sunshine Blogger Award is peers recognition award for bloggers who inspire readers by promoting positivity and bringing joy.
• Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link back to their blog so others can find them.
• Answer the 11 questions asked by the blogger who nominated you.
• Nominate 11 other bloggers and ask them 11 new questions.
• Notify the nominees about it by commenting on one of their blog posts.
• List the rules and display a Sunshine Blogger Award logo on your post and/or your blog site.
• What is your favourite word?
• What era or period of time would you like to have been around in?
The 1920’s looked like fun and I wouldn’t mind trying out some of the fashion of that era.
• What is one job that you would love to do for a day?
I’d love to try acting, it would be fun being away from my desk immersed in a character. I’d probably be awful though!
• What do you admire the most in a person?
Empathy and sincerity
• Who would play you in a movie about your life?
Can I say Reese Witherspoon even though she’s older than me? We’re about the same height, originally from the South, and I’ve often felt a bit Elle Woods at my ‘day job’ working in the financial sector!
• What is your favourite personality trait about yourself?
• If you could witness any event of the past or future, what would it be?
I think I’d either want to spend a day 100 years from now just to find out what happens in a time I’ll never see.
• What are you interested in which most people are not?
Astronomy – anything to do with space and the world beyond us just fascinates me
• If animals could talk, which one do you think would be the most annoying?
I’d say foxes, just because the ones in London are already so annoying with the noises they make! They screech so loud!
• What was the last thing you Googled?
Hotels in Singapore for a stopover in November, and hotels for our first night in Malta in September, it’s been a trip planning kind of day!
• What is your favourite emoji?
🤦🏼♀️ seems to be the one I use the most. And 🏖 (it reminds me of my blog name!)
My questions for you:
Where’s your dream holiday?
What is your favourite spot to be in the world?
What one superpower would you choose to have?
What book have you read the most?
How did you choose you blog name?
What do you think your spirit animal/patronus would be?
What’s something lots of people like that you just don’t?
Do you collect anything?
What is the worst and the best jobs you’ve ever had?
Do you blog full time? If not what is your ‘day job’?
What’s your top tip for staying motivated/overcoming writers block with your blog?
A few of these lovely bloggers may have already been nominated but wanted to give them a shout out either way! If you’ve been nominated before, don’t feel like you have to answer but feel free to leave a comment for any fav questions!
I’m nominated the following for the Sunshine Blogger Award:
Seeking Wonderful https://seekingwonderful.wordpress.com/
Girl in Flat 26 https://thegirlinflat26.wordpress.com
Ruth in Revolt http://www.ruthinrevolt.com
Bee Savvy http://beemoneysavvy.com